Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great time this past weekend and ate lots of good food at Patrick's Aunt Susan & Uncle Dan's house! Patrick's family-Mike, Debbie, Thomas, & Jessica were all able to come to MD to celebrate with us. We weren't sure how the girls would do since they would be off their normal routine, but they did really well and loved being held so much all weekend long! The one thing that I think twins miss out on is being held a lot because when it's just me at home during the day, I can't exactly hold them both most of the time so they end up having lots of playtime in their pack & play or on their playmat while laying on their backs. But I guess they don't know anything different than this so they enjoy playtime most days. In addition to celebrating Thanksgiving, we also went ahead and celebrated Christmas with his family while we were all together, which made for a fun-filled weekend with lots of food!!!


Hannah Kate (L) & Charlotte (R) playing with Aunt Jess & Uncle Thomas on Thanksgiving Day

The Hunter Family, 4 Generations!

PopPop with Hannah Kate and Nonny with Charlotte

Ellie wrapped up like a present (that's a Christmas bow on her back)!

Me & Jess in our new Christmas Ts


HK (L) & Char (R), I think they look mischevious in this one like they've just been caught doing something they shouldn't!

Sweet Charlotte, I think this has got to be my favorite picture we've gotten of her so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment