Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Wow, I cannot say how much better Christmas was this year with the girls than last year was! They are such happy little girls now that sometimes I can't believe they are the same little screamers from last year ;) They loved all of the Christmas festivities and even got to meet Santa with their newest little cousin Tripp! We went home to Nashville for the holiday and it was so good to get to see and catch up with some friends in our old neck of the woods.

We were back at home to celebrate the New Year in Virginia Beach with some of our sweet friends/neighbors. The Amet's came over with their 3 kiddos (they have twin boys 1 month older than the girls) and had dinner at our house where all of the kids played and partied until about 8:30...way past the little people's bedtime :) But they did great and were definitely tuckered out by the time they went to bed at 9pm...they latest they've ever stayed up.

So, as the new year is rolling in I of course began to think about what some of my goals are for this year. So far I have come up with this first one: I am going to try to be more disciplined in my Bible reading so Patrick & I have decided to go through the one year Bible plan that our church does. I don't usually set many goals for new year's resolutions because I don't want to feel bad when I don't achieve them, but this one is something I've wanted to do for a while and I figured "Why not start now?"

In other news: we are pregnant! Currently 12 weeks and this time it's definitely just 1 baby :) We are very excited and can't wait to meet this little peanut in July!


7 week ultrasound



The girls LOVE their bathtime! Char being silly :)



I'm not sure what HK was so tickled about but her face is priceless!



Happy HK in the bath :)



The girls have learned to 'feed' their babydolls and love doing it. HK is feeding her newest baby.



Yay for baked beans! The girls tried them for the first time and couldn't get enough :) HK clapping her little baked bean covered hands.




Once again, my clean little eater Charlotte :) She loved the baked beans too!



Happy New Year everyone from the Hunters!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for more babies! If only we lived on the same coast, we could keep our own little daycare in business. Hope you are feeling well! Those girls are getting so big and just as beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! So fun seeing you. Love you friend!!

    ReplyDelete