What the girls are up to these days:
They love baby dolls, especially Charlotte. They always make sure their babies are wrapped up and "nice & cozy warm" for naps. They can't go to sleep without knowing where their baby dolls are. They feed them, give them medicine, rock them, change their diapers, and Charlotte likes to put her baby in time out a lot. What does that tell you? The girls have spent some quality time in time out lately. HK is biting a lot, but is usually as happy as can be. She sometimes just bites for the fun of it...I can't figure out what makes her bite Charlotte some of the time. Charlotte is going through a bit of a rough 2 year old patch. She is easily set off and spends lots of time crying most days. We know she's breaking some big teeth, molars, in the back of her mouth right now. This week she also has croup :( I am at least encouraged that this too shall pass because HK went through this exact stage about 1 year ago. She began having extreme tantrums that would last for an hour at times and I was worried that this is just who she was. However, she outgrew it and is now such a happy little jokester!
They love singing the ABC song, Twinkle Little Star, Old MacDonald Had a Farm, Hey Diddle Diddle, Row Your Boat, If You're Happy and You Know It, The Wheels on the Bus, and Frosty the Snowman...and still love Michael Buble's version of "Frost the Snowman" and request that it be played whenever we're in the car. I'm sure I left out some songs but you get the picture. They just sing all of the time and love to sing to Micah whenever he's upset.
Charlotte and Hannah Kate love stickers and coloring. But I think their favorite crafty thing to do is to play with play-doh. They get so excited whenever we bring it out and will play with it for very long periods of time. This is no small thing considering very few things can hold a 2 year old's attention for more than a few minutes.
They love going to Preschool on Tuesday & Thursday mornings. They have wonderful teachers that love on them and really nurture their individual personalities. It is only a mile from our house and they get excited every time we drive past it.
They still love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, and their newest interest is Sophia the First.
Here are some fun random pics:
 |
| Fairy Princess Hannah Kate |
 |
| Fairy Princess Charlotte |
 |
| Welcome to Moes!? Charlotte really is happy here, I promise! |
 |
| The girls love playing with chalk on the back porch. They found daddy's squeegees and "cleaned" their table off afterward. |
 |
| Teeter totter fun. HK (L) & Char (R) |
Christy, thanks for taking the time in your busy schedule to make the updates. I love reading about all the action. - Nicole G.
ReplyDelete