Saturday, September 6, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

 
I had a great birthday this year...33! Patrick threw me a little backyard bbq birthday shindig with all of our wonderful neighbors. We had good food and good times! And for as long as I can remember I have always had a Dairy Queen ice cream cake so of course Patrick makes sure to deliver every year for my birthday. It was delicious! Patrick also took me on a date the Saturday before to a yummy Italian restaurant, The Italian Kitchen, followed by some gelato from "Frost." The next day we went down to Chicago to meet up with Patrick's good friend, Ryan Jones, to help celebrate his birthday while he was in town. It was a wonderful birthday!
We also went to an Allison Krauss concert at Ravinia...amazing!

We met up at The Bean and the kids had a good time exploring it!
L to R: Charlotte, Patrick, Micah, Christy, Hannah Kate

 
Charlotte

HK (L), Char (R)


Micah thought it was pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment