For our first Easter as a family of 4 we decided to not make any big plans and just see what the day held. We went to church and dropped the girls off in the nursery for the first time...they did great! When we went to pick them up after the service one of the nursery workers was sitting and rocking with both of them asleep in her lap :) Then we went to a town just north of us called Germantown and walked around their cute little 'town square' area, ate some lunch and got some ice cream. What a nice, relaxing day! Happy Easter everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a beautiful family pic!!! The girls look adorable...I bet your Mom made their sweet dresses! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and that your Easter was wonderful. Bet that nursery worker loved rocking those girls. Thank you Lord for a blessed Easter.
ReplyDeleteLove, Nonnie
Great family pic! The girls look so cute in those dresses. Glad you had a relaxing Easter. We like going to Yogi Castle in Germantown. I didn't get to go to Easter service because my sister had her baby that morning! I was home with all the kids. I hope to see you and catch up soon!
ReplyDelete