So we are all moved into our new house in Virginia Beach and so far we are loving it! We love the house, our new backyard, the area, and the people are soooo friendly :) It's good to be back in "the south." It's the little things like having drive thru Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc. because sometimes something like that sounds so good but with 2 babies in the car it's just not worth it to stop, get them out and into the stroller, and lug them inside just for a yummy snack...but with drive-thrus it's not quite as hard to get a snack on the go. Also, I love going to a store and having a parking lot to park wherever I want and not having to loop through a parking garage and remember which level I parked on. I guess it's because there's just not a lot of land up north so everything seems to be built straight up, whereas in the south things seem to be a little more spread out. We have full size grocery stores again, instead of the small grocery stores with overcrowded aisles that a double stroller can barely fit through! Everything just feels a little less crowded down here...Ahhh, it's good to be in the south again ;)
Here are a few pictures:
Hannah Kate
Charlotte
Fun in the sun! HK (L) & Char (R)
Cool Cat Hannah Kate
Cool Cat Charlotte
Our back porch gets great shade in the morning so we can enjoy the great outdoors :) HK (L) & Char (R)
Glad to hear you are settling in well! Those little girls are the cutest.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy for you guys! I'm glad to hear that you're liking your new place and town. Btw, I see part of your new leather furniture in these pics. They look really nice!
ReplyDelete