Tuesday, March 13, 2012

IT'S A...

BOY!!!! Wow, I can't believe I'm going to be a boy mom! I have thought the whole time that this little baby is a boy and I've had 2 dreams where there were 2 little girls sitting on the floor playing with a little boy, BUT I was still a little taken back when the ultrasound confirmed it. For about 2 days all I could say was "What am I going to do with a boy?" But then I got over that thought and I am sooo excited! His little profile in the ultrasound picture looks just like the girls did and I can't wait to see what he looks like. I think it will be a little wierd to have a child that doesn't look just like the others since we have identical twins that look so similar.

Other things going on: We are all healthy once again after Charlotte, HK, and I all had to battle a nasty sinus infection and HK also had an ear infection :( Not too common after ear tubes but if anyone is going to beat the odds, I have learned that we are usually your family to do that!

My dad and stepmom, Bobbie, came to visit a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time with them here! The girls had so much fun playing with their grandpa, probably because while on the outside he's a grownup, on the inside he's a 10 year old boy who just wants to play all of the time :) He lives for getting laughs out of his grandchildren so he was the girls entertainment all weekend and I was able to just sit back and relax :) I felt rested and I'm sure he felt worn out by the time he left!

Things the girls are doing these days at 18 months:
*They love coloring with their bath crayons and sidewalk chalk.
*They are talking so much, more and more every day. Char still loves just about any word that begins with a "B" and their current favorite thing is bellybuttons :)*Climbing up and down stairs like big girls, meaning not crawling up and down but walking up and down them while holding onto the wall.
*Twirling in circles laughing until they fall down.
*Dancing and twirling to just about any music.
*Singing the vowels "AEIOU"
*Going down the slide on their own.
*They love going to Target & Babies R Us and just running up and down the aisles pulling out and playing with all of the toys. Free entertainment on cold or rainy days.

Here are a few pictures of our life lately:



Going to church: HK (L), Char (R)





Sandbox fun with Charlotte!


And Hannah Kate!


My little helper, HK...cleaning just like mommy :)



For some reason they love to play with rocks on the air conditioning unit. Char (L) & HK(R)






20 weeks pregnant


22 weeks pregnant


Granny & Grandpa with the girls. If you can't tell, they were tickled just getting to ride in the laundry basket up and down on grandpa's legs! HK (L) & Char (R)





Granny holding Charlotte, Grandpa holding Hannah Kate


Teamwork! This picture makes me laugh because it looks like Char (R) is a little horrified that Hannah Kate (L) is dumping out all of the pieces of chalk and making a mess. Messes can upset that girl!


I love the pictures from the top of their matching little heads :) HK (L) & Char (R)



Charlotte


Hannah Kate

More sandbox fun. HK (L) & Char (R)




Micah Patrick Hunter, 19 weeks, 1 day


It's definitely a boy!

3 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures of the girls and I love Micah too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah Christy! Congrats on the little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those babies! Thanks for the post. Is that swing set/sandbox in your backyard? What a great space to play!

    ReplyDelete