Patrick recently had a port stop in Rota, Spain and he was able to Skype me and the girls one morning and it was wonderful to get to see his face and hear his voice! The girls went nuts over it! They kept pointing at the screen and saying Daddy and then they would start to dance in their high chairs because they kept playing loud upbeat music in the background of where he was. He got a kick out of the whole thing, just getting to see them interact with him was a great thing! I hope we get to do some more of those over the next months to come. Patrick also had a stop in Albania recently where it was more work than play:
| Patrick working hard digging a trench for an orphanage in Albania during a port stop. |
| 27 Weeks pregnant with Micah |
| 28 Weeks pregnant with Micah |
| Sweet twin moment: Charlotte giving Hannah Kate a hug :) |
| I just love the girls in overalls! And they LOVE to put their hands in their roomy pockets! HK (L) & Char (R) |
![]() |
| Daddy and his girls. HK (L) & Char (R) |
![]() |
| The have begun wrestling with each other lately and here they are cracking up laughing! Char (L) & HK (R) |
![]() |
| Hannah Kate on Easter morning coming home from church. |
![]() |
| Charlotte on Easter morning on the way home from church. |
![]() |
| My oh so sweet husband sent me my favorite flowers for Easter! |
![]() |
| Charlotte trying to feed HK her snack...such a mini-mommy ;) |
![]() |
| Hannah Kate playing peek-a-boo in the curtains...One of the girls favorite things to do! |
![]() |
| Charlotte making daddy proud by brushing her teeth! Disclaimer: I don't let them brush their own teeth, but they do get to chew on their toothbrushes after I finish doing it for them. |
![]() |
| Hannah Kate brushing her teeth. |
![]() |
| The girls LOVE to play and jump on the couch in the bonus room. HK (L) & Char (R) |
![]() |
| Hannah Kate's new do in the bathtub :) |













Ahhh, they are so sweet...one question...where are those bows??? They are getting hair, they would look just adorable in a bow. Love you and miss you!!! Yea for one week down!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Christy! And I don't know how you do it. When I was pregnant with Will and had only 1 child to chase, Jesse went to Israel for 2 weeks - I thought I was going to die. YOU are my hero, supermama. Love those sweet girls!
ReplyDelete