Sunday, April 8, 2012
Happy Easter!
We had a really good Easter Sunday here in Va Beach. I wasn't sure what to expect with Patrick being gone but I was prepared for just another ho hum kind of day. We went to church in the morning and the girls went to Sunday School and got a good report that they played well as usual. Then Patrick's cousins, Matt & Taryn invited us to join them for dinner at one of their friends houses so we took them up on that offer and had a lot of fun. Matt & Taryn have 3 children and their friends, Amy & Brian, had 3 children of their own with the youngest being a 2.5 year old girl that the girls played with. The older boys hid easter eggs in their yard for the little ones to hunt and they had a blast! Hannah Kate was actually running toward every egg she could spot and trying to even outrun the others to get to them. Then she carried around her bucket of eggs for the rest of the afternoon. What a fun time we all had...good food, good conversations, good times! Happy Easter everyone!
Silly Charlotte...these girls LOVE shoes! I guess little girls are just born with a love for shoes :)
Hannah Kate...she fell at the park yesterday and has a little road rash on her cheek but she was a trooper and only cried for a few seconds before wanting back down on the ground to go play again.
Teamwork! These girls also love to play with balls right now. HK (L) & Char (R)
25 weeks pregnant with Micah...I am not a good self timer photographer and couldn't get the right height to place the camera on so I eventually just gave up and so I will probably be headless in several of these pictures in the weeks to come. But these pics are really all about the belly anyway, right :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment