Sunday, May 5, 2013

Random Pictures

Just some random pictures that I found that didn't get included on previous posts:

Silly Char

Silly HK...she is tickled about something in this picture!

They look like little jailbirds ;) HK (L), Char (R)

Surfer girl Char

Mom & HK at Dough Boys Pizza at the beach

Charlotte "reading" her Bible

Getting ready to go down the curly slide! Char (L), HK (R)

They look so little on the beach

Happy Micah!

This boy gets into Everything! We found him trying to literally get into the girls baby doll carrier ;)

A scene from our house. The girls got out burp cloths and placed their stuffed animals on them and said they were all on their changing pads getting diapers changed :) Too funny!

I looked away for a minute to change one of the girls diapers and when I looked back I couldn't see Micah...I found him rolling around under Charlotte's bed. He loves getting under things (kitchen table, beds, computer desk) and exploring!


1 comment:

  1. These are the funniest pictures. You can just see their personalities and how they play. Micah just adds another dimension to your life as he 'does his thing'. They are all so happy. Great job Mom and Dad.

    Nonny

    ReplyDelete