Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall fun


Char (L) & HK (R), First day of 3 year old Preschool at Christian Beginnings Preschool

Charlotte riding the carousel at the Brookfield Zoo

HK on the Carousel

Micah LOVED the carousel!

Micah, Dad, HK

Proudly wearing their new helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads from Mr. Tracey!
HK (L), Char (R)


These pictures are too funny! I was rocking Micah and reading him some books before nap time one day and the girls were being so quiet in the playroom that I began wondering what they were up to. When I called them to see what they were up to they showed up decked out in as many tutus and headbands as they could put on! Char (L), HK (R)

Charlotte

Nonny & PopPop came to visit so we went down to Chicago for a day and explored the Navy Pier. Since the kids were all too small to get on any of the rides Dad and PopPop helped them race toy speedboats in the water. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more...the big kids or the little ones ;)


We signed the girls up for gymnastics this fall and they LOVE it! They are so excited to go every Saturday and our sweet twin neighbor friends, Abbi and Andrew, are in the class with them. So much fun! HK (L), Char (R)

Char swinging on the bar.

HK on the little trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment