Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting Big!

Well, we had an ultrasound last Friday and our little girls are getting soooo big! Baby A was 3lbs. 14oz. and Baby B was 4 lbs. 3oz. The doctor said he was very pleased with their growths. You can see just how big they truly are by the latest picture of me:
33 Weeks

Patrick is getting some good practice in with our baby wrap/sling using some stuffed animals. This is called a Moby wrap and it's the coolest thing because it can hold twins! I was so excited when I found that out!

2 comments:

  1. I got a moby wrap too (mine is an aqua blue color - I like the green though)! I think it is such a good idea to have when you want hands free time around the house but still want to hold the babies. I am so excited for you guys...you're looking great Christy!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at the picture of Patrick. Too cute! I know things will be hectic after the babies arrive, so I wanted to let you know now that I will be in DC Sept 18-25. I will call before to talk about when would be a good time to come visit. So excited to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete