Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still Hanging On

We are exactly 35 weeks today and I think those little girls are just trying to break free from their current home because they just kick and punch my belly like they are trying to get out! But we are doing good, still no sign of labor being anytime soon. We do have an induction date though at 37 weeks, August 28th, if the girls still haven't decided to come out on their own by then. I can't believe it is only 2 weeks away max!
We are just gearing up here, finally finished their room by hanging the last picture on the wall today. Thanks to my mom who made their bedding, curtains, and a few other misc. things in their room they will come home to a very cute (I think) room :) Patrick has been so wonderful helping to get everything ready for their arrival that I don't know what I'd do without him!

Here are the latest and greatest belly pics:
34 Weeks

35 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Critty! You are precious! I have been thinking and praying for you and your sweet babies! Hope the next two weeks go fast for you!
    Love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete