Sunday, September 19, 2010

Littlest Big Fans!

Sorry we've been so bad about updating the blog lately, but somehow my days just get away from me way too fast and I never have all the time I think I'm going to have to get the 'to do's' done. But, everything is great with our little family and we are loving learning all the girls little individual personality quirks. They are eating well and gaining good weight. At last weeks doctors appt. Charlotte weighed 5 lbs. 10 oz. & Hannah Kate weighed 5 lbs. 4 oz. The are staying awake for a little longer after each feed so it's been fun to interact with them a little during that time. And last night they slept for about 4 hours in between feeds so I woke up feeling very refreshed this morning! I'm not sure if it's something that will last or if last night was just a fluke but heres hoping :)
I thought I'd post some cute pictures that we took yesterday as we were all gearing up for the UT game, even though we lost :( The girls loved their UT clothes and looked so cute in them (Thanks Uncle Kyle!). I must also give a shout out to my mother for the cute little onsies she made for them, thanks mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment