Thursday, September 9, 2010

We Love Daddy!

Well, the girls are 1.5 weeks old now and we are loving being able to hold them in our arms and smother them with hugs and kisses! The girls are so sweet and are really responding to our voices and will calm down if they hear us talking to them when they are crying. It is the sweetest thing and we are SO in LOVE with them! Patrick is such a good daddy and loves having some skin-to-skin time with them and they love it too! So, I thought I'd make this blog all about Daddy Patty :) Here are a few pictures to enjoy:




Patrick and Charlotte sharing some skin-to-skin time (both loved it so much they fell asleep!)

Charlotte in her "I Love Daddy" outfit

Hannah Kate in her "Daddy Makes Me Smile" outfit

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, so sweet. You are very lucky! Those babies are lucky to have you both as parents too!!
    Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete