Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting to Go Home

Sorry for the delay in updates. I've had pictures I've wanted to post for a while, but things just keep coming up. Imagine that! The girls got to leave the NICU and join us in our room yesterday afternoon. Hannah Kate had to spend a little time under the BiliLite because her bilirubin levels were a little high, but she came off that this morning and the doctors say her levels are looking fine. At this point, we think they're getting ready to send us home, so we're watching the door anxiously.

We finally got to put the girls side by side. I knew they looked alike, but it wasn't until I got to hold them both at the same time that it really hit me.
Christy and the Girls
Proud Dad
Hannah Kate finally let me catch her with her eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment