What Micah is doing these days:
*Crawling
*Cruising along furniture
*Eating only finger foods, he refuses to eat off of a spoon and insists on feeding himself!
*He loves all things meat...chicken, turkey, pork chops and eats those before the other things on his tray. He also really likes vegetables and thinks most fruits are okay.
*Smiles and laughs all of the time
*Says Mamamamama and Dadadadada
*Nicknames: Micah-roni, Micah man, Micah bug
To celebrate Micah's birthday I made a dairy free chocolate cake with dairy free chocolate frosting and he LOVED it! He ended up demanding more and more and I stopped him after 4 (small) servings! The girls loved singing happy birthday to him over and over again throughout the day and he loved all of the attention. Here are the pictures showing the progression of trying the cake:
| I love it when everyone sings happy birthday to me! |
| Let me try this brown stuff |
| It's good! |
| I really like it! |
| A happy boy after 4 helpings! |
| Charlotte with her cake & ice cream...I promise the girls were happy while we were having dessert even though they don't look it in the pictures. |
| HK & mom |
Happy birthday, sweet boy! I can't believe he is a year old already.
ReplyDelete