![]() |
| I love these kids sooo much! L to R: Char, Micah, HK |
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
New Years
New Years Eve was spent pretty low key in our house this year. We were happy to have our next door neighbors over for dinner for some pulled pork sandwiches and turn in early that night. The kids all played hard while the adults had time to chat and drink some wine, both of which are a really rare treat these days! Then on New Years Day we went over to our neighbors, the Bruemer's house, to watch some football and have a potluck dinner. It was great and once again the kids played hard and slept well that night! I haven't made any resolutions this year because I am never good at actually keeping any of them. I'm just thankful that we are enjoying our time up here in IL and have such a great group of neighbors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment