Tuesday, July 28, 2015

6 Year Anniversary!

Patrick & I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on June 6, 2015, which happened to fall on a Saturday so Patrick was home with us all day! We started the day off bright and early by taking Ozzie to the groomer and stopped by the Walker Bros Pancake House after we dropped him off. The kids love it and so do we, I think it reminds Patrick & I a little of a TN pancake house. After breakfast we pretty much just hung out around the house and enjoyed a mild northern Illinois June day. Then we had a babysitter come over around dinner time and Patrick & I went to PF Chang's by ourselves. We don't get out on our own for a meal very often without the kids, but it is really nice sometimes to actually be able to have a conversation and enjoy each other's company and just get to laugh with each other about any and everything. We got home just in time to give the kids good night kisses and tuck them into bed. It was a great day and I'm thankful for the past 6 years that I've had the privilege of being able to share life with the most amazing husband and father I could have ever even imagined!

There is a little Merry Go Round on the sidewalk very near the pancake house where we had breakfast and the kids always get so much joy out of riding it and Patrick & I always get so much joy seeing their faces!
Happy HK

Happy Char

Happy Micah


Char

Patrick brought me tulips from him and the daisy's from the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment