![]() |
| L to R: Charlotte, Christy, Micah, Hannah Kate |
Monday, June 2, 2014
Mother's Day
This was the best mother's day I've had yet! My wonderful husband and children let me sleep in until 8:30 and when I came downstairs they had made delicious homemade blueberry muffins for me! We went to church that morning and just had a good lazy day hanging out at home after that. Earlier that week the girls had a mother's day celebration at their school that Micah and I went to. They helped prepare snacks and had some sweet gifts they had made me including a picture of a butterfly made out of their footprints with a poem written beside it and they had each planted and watered a sunflower in a pot they had decorated. I planted them in our flower bed beside our house. I can't wait for them to bloom so I can look at them every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment