Monday, June 2, 2014

Pictures

I had to post this one since I have one of a girl throwing a temper tantrum just like this ;) Micahs tantrums are just as dramatic as the girls but he gets over them soooo much faster.

This is Super Stolie, a local children's performer that the kids are obsessed with! We went to one of her shows and they loved getting to meet her up on the stage afterwards :) L to R: HK, Micah, Super Stolie, Char 

This was taken at the mother's day celebration at the girls preschool. These are their teachers, who I have LOVED throughout this year. We sure are going to miss them next year, but they are going to have such wonderful teachers inthe 4 year old classroom too! L to R: Mrs. Merkel, HK, Ms. Lauren, Char

These 3 have so much fun playing together!
L to R: Micah, HK, Char

It's hard to see but this is a picture of it snowing in Mid May! This place has the craziest weather!
May 16, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment